Make your own milk at home:
or add to Smoothies, cereals, homemade nice cream, breakfast bowls, baking!
Hemp Seeds have long been recognised as an excellent source of nutrition and energy, and eaten by humans worldwide for over 12,000 years. Hemp is a nutritional powerhouse which provides the body with a completely natural plantbased source of protein. As Hemp is a complete protein it has a huge advantage over dairy, eggs and meat because it contains ONLY the essential nutrients required by the body, allowing them to be fully utilised. Hemp protein consists primarily of the two proteins, Edestine and Albumin. These proteins are globular and are readily digestible proteins. Globular protein is the most efficient protein and has direct access to enter the muscles.
The nutritional benefits of hemp:
• Source of dietary fibre
• Omega 3
• Omega 6
• Omega 9
• Gammalinolenic acid
• Vitamin E
More facts about Hemp:
- Hemp contains all 20 amino acids, Including the 9 essential amino acids our bodies can’t produce.
- It is natures highest botanical source of essential fatty acids, containing more than any other nut or seed oil.
- Has a perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 3and Omega 6 fats.
- A superior vegetarian source of protein considered easily digestible.
- A rich source of phytonutrients, the disease element of plants with benefits to protecting your immunity, bloodstream, tissues, cells, skin and organs.
Our Hemp is premium quality, certified organic with Organic Farmers & Growers and is 100% pure and natural. A 30 gram serving per day provides you with 100% RDA amount.
Hemp powder can be a useful aid to training programs as it provides energy and greatly helps with the recovery of muscles after exercise.